Phillipians 4:13

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Sunday, May 2, 2010

A little late...

But only in posting up the fourth day.

Yesterday as I thought about the first three days of the journey, I thought about the journey ahead. One thing I've noticed is a very large difference in my pacing and drive/determination when looking down at the ground at my feet and ahead a bit to where I want to be. I suppose in some ways it is kind of like our walks with God.

If we are constantly looking at our feet and where we are right now, in this moment with God, we'll never move beyond that spot. Which means we'll never grow any closer, but hey, we won't fall further away either, right? I guess I'm just starting to see the true correlation between running and our walks as Christians.

The walk is just the beginning, and if we can just push ourselves to take that next step closer...we'll find out just how awesome our God is.

Never give up. Never give in. Press on. Don't quit. But most of all, remember...

I can't, but He can.

No comments:

Post a Comment